Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shower curtain almost done!

Yesterday I went to Joann again and found a bunch of remnants (surprise surprise!), including some for my shower curtain project! These are the fabrics I ended up with:





I bought the star fabric yesterday - it wasn't a remnant, but I found it on the shelves and since there was less than a yard left, I got remnant price - it was originally $8/yard fabric, on sale for 50% off making it $4/yard, but I got it at remnant price, $2/yard! Woo!

Here's my kitty, Molly, supervising (?) my progress:


The shower that the curtain's for isn't a full width shower (no bathtub) but is slightly wider than just a regular stall shower, so there's no door. I went with a 50"' width, so it will have a little drape when it's hung up! All that's left to do now is add buttonholes across the top for the hooks, and to hem it to the appropriate length:

2 comments:

  1. Hi there -- I just popped in to say THANK YOU for the great mug rug you sent me! I appreciate your effort to not get cutesy on me. :) It came out really sweet, thanks so much!

    heide

    ReplyDelete