Thursday, July 28, 2011

Terrible

I'm pretty terrible at this.

I've been quilting up a storm, all jelly roll race quilts for gifts.

I want to do more. I'm addicted!

Between that and the bathroom I'm slave-driving Jeff to finish and stress at work and anxiety over our vacation, I'm not doing well. Upset stomachs and all.

Bleck.

Anyway, I joined up with a swap for fat quarters with dots! I got my first of four in the mail today - it's an adorable shade of blue. This is the part where, if I were a *good* blogger, I'd insert a photo. But I'm not.

I'm sending out mine tomorrow. Two are the same maroon-with-white-dots that I used for my skirt; another, baby pink with dusky pink dots/circles. The last is dark green with white dots and Japanese-looking-blossoms. I like it, just don't have a use for it. :)

Anyway, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment