Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it just me....

Or is there anyone else who'd much rather put new color and fabric combinations together instead of working on projects in progress???

I've got FOUR quilts I need to finish up as Christmas presents, and which I started months ago...

But instead I've started more. The quilt for my sister-in-law, the Tetris quilt, the nine-patch blocks I've started...and I just put together four new color combinations from my stash.

Oops.

In the meantime, here are my nine patches:

I only had to pick out two or three strips, but overall, they look pretty good! I have charm squares of the same fabric - but the nine patches are six inches and the charms are five...so I think I'm going to put white sashing around the edges of the charms, then white all around ALL the squares. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment